Tuesday 17 June 2014

wk 24...In the Pink - Digi Choosday Challenge

Happy Digi Choosday everyone!

Before we get to the challenge this week, we have a fabulous 
Digi Choosday Special 
for you!
Enter Code

DC176030
at the Digital checkout and you will save a 
HUGE 30% 
on all digi purchases!!
This code is valid until 22 June at midnight! Whoop Whoop!
Make the most of it while you can!

The challenge we have set for this week is

In The Pink
You can  make anything you like, a card, a tag, a box, mixed media projects, whatever takes your fancy. As long as it has pink as the main focus. You don't need to use any of our products to enter, we just ask you to follow the rules in our sidebar.

You have until 1st July to enter and the winner will be announced on 8th July, so lots of time to get your entry in. 
The winner will receive 3 free digi images from the (Digi Store)


And now for the winners from the week 21 challenge, All About The Men


 The winner chosen at random was #27 Jen Leeflang
please email us at sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW21001 to claim your prize of a 3 free digis.

And the top 3 chosen by the DT were:

 #18 Jackie C
Grab your badges from the side bar. Congratulations everyone, thanks for all your entries and we hope you enjoy your freebies! 

Anjie - For my card I have used the Girls Hoot Download Bundle. Everything on the card is from the bundle. The large flowers are from the edges of the sentiment. I have cropped them off and blown them up to the size I wanted. Because all the elements are high quality you don't lost the focus when you blow them up in size. I have used a Dutch Doobadoo Shape Art to create the card shape and mats and layers. These are so easy to cut out and MUCH cheaper than buy the very large dies. To make the fabulous papers pop I have outlined the edges of them with a black pen.
Scatty Jan Whoooohooooo I loves Pink!! I have used the lovely Lou from the fab Digi Bundle you can find here Not only do you get the fabby Lou digi but a heap of papers too!!! I coloured Lou in with Graph'It Markers using a little gold on her glasses and then some glossy accents over them. xx
Yvonne - Well I love pink, it's one of my favs alongside purple, sooooo what is better than a theme for 'in the pink' with a touch of purple! I used the fab bundle 'Nikky' from the Polkadoodles store. The papers are from the same bundle and I coloured the image with my Graph'It Markers. I decided to try the dotty background for our Nikky, and I quite like it..........I also used some pink tone pan pastel to soften the white. I used some of my dies to cut the flowers which are from the same papers as the backing papers, a little spotty ribbon, job done! :)
Susan.....In the Pink - well I certainly am I just love Pink it's one of my favourite colours!  I have used some papers from Sugar Plum Daisy  left from a project I did last week, they are so pretty  and the image is from Work n Play 2, the little Ballerina she is just adorable. I have used my Graph'It markers to colour her and added some die cuts and paper flowers from my stash.  Just can't wait to see all your amazing entries!....
Patty - For my card I have used the image from Emma Canning Color me Happy Digi. All the papers are from my PolkaDoodles / DigiChoosday clutter on my desk from Pretty Tuff collection and  Cherryblossom Lane the sentiment is from Stamp Doodles set accent the card with the small pink button with the brown and white twine. I made this very pink girly card to send it to a friend. 


Wow, what beautiful makes we have this week, as always!! 
You have until 1st July to enter and the winner will be announced on 8th July, so lots of time to get your entry in. 


The winner will receive 3 free digi images from the (Digi Store)
See you next week when we will have some VERY exciting news!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx