Tuesday 10 June 2014

wk 23...Use 2 Papers - Digi Choosday Challenge

Happy Choosday everyone!

We hope you have all had a good week and are ready for a new challenge!


Before we get onto the challenge, here is a last minute reminder that you can see the fabulous Nikky Hall on our screens on Create & Craft at 10am this morning with the swooningly delicious new CD Rose Budd...
The challenge we have set for this week is

To use use 2 real papers.

By that we mean papers from a paper stack, not ones you have printed out from a CD or digitally.

We are doing this challenge to show you that you can mix and match digital media with real life media
 So this challenge can be for any theme you like as long as you use those “real” papers.

You have until 24th June to enter and the winner will be announced on 1st July, so lots of time to get your entry in. All we ask is that you follow the simple rules that can be found in the side bar.
The winner will receive 3 free digi images from the (Digi Store)


And now for the winners from the week 20 challenge, Holiday Fun/Day Out
The winner chosen at random was #6 Pia
please email us at sales@polkadoodles.co.uk quoting DCW20001 to claim your prize of a free digi bundle worth £5.
And the top 3 chosen by the DT who will receive a free digi each were:

#3 Desire Fourie   Email us at the address above quoting DCW20002
#8 J Atterbury Email us at the address above quoting DCW20003
#9 Caz (Bunny) Email us at the address above quoting DCW20004
And grab your badges from the side bar.

Now let's See What the Team have made for us!

Scatty Jan For my card this week I have used the lovely Caravanner girl from Work and Play 3 collection  I have coloured her with Graph'It Marrkers. The two papers that I chose to use are from the paper pack Websters Pages- Best Friends collection I wanted zesty colours so I went for Lemon and Lime  xx

Yvonne - Use two physical papers, is the theme for this week, well, I have a bit of a manic thing about backing papers so I was spoilt for choice!! Now I know we all love Nikky's CD Roms, but do you know there are actual paper pads too? So I decided to use two papers from one of the Paper Pick pads, you can find them here, I used papers from the Fredericka Paper Pick Pad.  I chose to use the new Emma Canning digistamp - You're My Cup Of Tea - love this! I cut him out with a Tattered Lace die, then a little bit of dotty ribbon and some pearls - voila! 


Susan - For my challenge card this week I have used Debutante from the Fredericka Collection and coloured her with my Graph'It markers .I haven't used digi papers, instead I have added some of My Minds Eye Lush 2 collection ,it is beautiful Flocked paper.Hope you stop by my blog to take a look, just click on Susan




Patty - I have chosen one of the cute digis Dollie Daydream Goes East: Lili Digi  I used copics to colored her... I love her outfit in purple and the combination with the yellow is just perfect! the black stripes and the pink - hot magenta were papers from my stash and I used the satin yellow ribbon to make the bow and two pearl to embellish it.



Jo- I have chosen one of the gorgeous digis that were recently released as part of the Polkadoodles birthday celebrations, I used one from the Ruth bundle. I think this is such a fab image and have wanted to colour it for ages. I picked some colours from the Kaisercraft papers I used to colour my image in with so it all co-ordinated and added some vellum bunting to embellish it.

Anjie - On my make this week the image is by Emma Canning and is called BBQ and is coloured with my Graph'It Markers. For the shape of the card and the papers I have used the Dutch Doobadoo Shape art 4. The papers are from Dovecraft and are called Curiosity Corner. The railings and lamp post are both from Dutch Doobadoo


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge! We love to hear from you so feel free to drop us a comment below! mwaah mwaah! xx